SPLC 2018 is an excellent opportunity for students to meet and talk with leading academic or industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of systems and software product lines. Being a student volunteer is also an excellent way of meeting other students from all over the world and to offset some of the costs of the conference. Our student volunteers are critical in ensuring that the conference runs smoothly, and SPLC would not be possible without their enthusiastic contribution each year.
- Complimentary registration to the main conference
- Free admission to tutorials (space permitting)
- Free SPLC 2018 T-shirt, and other benefits
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Must be enrolled in a Ph.D., Masters, or full-time undergraduate program at the time of the conference. They have to be fluent in English.
- Expected to be present during the entire conference of September 10th-14th, 2018 and to work about 15-24 hours during this week.
- Assist with sessions, panels and posters, Help at the registration desk and checking badges for entry to events, help with traffic flow, and provide general assistance to keep the conference running smoothly.
- Some student volunteers will also be needed the day before the conference starts for preparation work (Sunday, September 9th).
- To apply for a student volunteer position, you must submit a volunteer application form and send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV) by June 20th 2018: https://goo.gl/forms/63BEomKKNUiExGYT2
- Submission Due Date: June 20th 2018
- Notification Date: July 14th 2018
For additional information, clarification, or answers to questions please contact the Student Volunteers Chair, Rebekka Wohlrab wohlrab[at]chalmers.se