- Do you have an abundance of software or system variants that you need to handle for your customers?
- Are you drowning in maintaining many little customizations for your customers?
- Do you have to deal with huge configuration files to set the parameters of your systems?
- Are you challenged by the complexity of testing, validation, and verification of your systems?
If you have faced any of these challenge and/or think you have found a solution for them, then we are looking forward to welcoming you in our industry forum.
The industry day takes place on September the 11th (all day) at Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg, Sweden in the form a Bootcamp on Software Product Lines.
Our Bootcamp features:
- a Keynote Speech by a world-renowned expert,
- a number of Best-Practice Reports,
- a targeted Group Training where you meet other practitioners and work on problems experienced and posed by you, and
- a Panel Discussion to summarise the day’s findings.
Mattias Nyberg, Scania and KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
If software is (becoming) a major part of your product and if your software needs to be designed or configured to support many different types of products, then our Bootcamp will have something to offer for you. In particular, we will discuss major problems and best practices regarding designing, developing, and testing with support for variability.
To ensure an effective discussion, we only have initiated a limited number of targeted invitations. Please email one of the organisers (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org), with a short introduction about your company and yourself, to receive an invitation.